Ikisa dam (the June, 1979 completion) Ikisa Dam
The last update date:
In Ikisa lower part of a river basin of the Matsuura River water system, we were hit by flood disaster that was crushing in Izumi of 1967.
Therefore, we decided to build dam in the left Ikisa upper part of a river style part in the prefecture, and to plan reduction of flood damage.
In addition, new water source was necessary on enlarging water-supply district of waterworks in Ouchicho.
Thus, we built Ikisa dam as multipurpose dam in the left Ikisa upper part of a river style region to plan flood control, stabilization of existing profit water intake, maintenance of river environment and securing of tap water source of Ouchicho in the prefecture.
- The business main constituent: Saga
- Water system name: The first class water system Matsuura River
- River name: Left Ikisa River
- Position: Ouchicho, Karatsu-shi, Saga
- Model: Gravity-type concrete dam
- Dam summary:
- The amount of bank: 58.5m
- Mayor of bank top: 203.0m
- Bank volume: 145,000m3
- Catchment area: 9.6km2
- Total storing water capacity: 1,940,000m3
- Valid storing water capacity: 1,660,000m3
- Term of works: From 1969 to 1979
- Total operating cost: 5,380,000,000 yen
We relate to this page