Wide bamboo dam (the January, 2002 completion) Yokotake Dam
The last update date:
In 1962, river overflowed by floods such as 1976, and, in Shiota river water system, basin was hit by unprecedented severe flood.
Therefore, we decided to plan reduction of flood damage by performing flood control by upper dam group with river repair as river improvement countermeasures of Shiota river water system in total in the prefecture and built wide bamboo dam in upper Yoshida River region of the Shiota river right supporting river secondary to Iwaya Sendai Dam (March, 1974 completion).
Wide bamboo dam is river improvement dam for the purpose of flood control, stabilization of existing profit water intake, maintenance of river environment.
- The business main constituent: Saga
- Water system name: Second class water system Shiota River
- River name: The Yoshida River
- Position: Ureshinocho, Ureshino-shi, Saga
- Model: Gravity-type concrete dam
- Dam summary:
- The amount of bank: 57.0m
- Mayor of bank top: 249.0m
- Bank volume: 176,480m3
- Catchment area: 8.3km2
- Total storing water capacity: 4,290,000m3
- Valid storing water capacity: 3,950,000m3
- Term of works: From 1973 to 2001
- Total operating cost: 24,468,000,000 yen
We relate to this page