Fukaura Dam (the April, 1989 completion) Fukaura Dam
The last update date:
Fukaura lower part of a river basin of Shiota river water system was low level ground, and we were affected by ebb and flow of water level, Ariake Sea of Shiota Kawamoto River at the time of flood, and the inundation was hit by flood disaster frequently including 1976 in 1962 because it became poor in drainage.
From this, in the prefecture, we built Fukaura Dam for flood control and river tunnel to exhaust flood directly in total to Shiota river for Kawakami, Fukaura flow.
Fukaura Dam is river improvement dam for the purpose of adjustment of flood, stabilization of existing profit water intake, maintenance of river environment.
- The business main constituent: Saga
- Water system name: Second class water system Shiota River
- River name: Deep Urakawa
- Position: Shiroishi-cho, Kishima-gun, Saga
- Model: Gravity-type concrete dam
- Dam summary:
- The amount of bank: 26.0m
- Mayor of bank top: 121.0m
- Bank volume: 22,000m3
- kosuito tunnel: 828m (￠ 3.5-10.0m)
- Catchment area: 1.23km2
- Total storing water capacity: 27,000m3
- Valid storing water capacity: 22,000m3
- Term of works: From 1977 to 1988
Total operating cost: 3,700,000,000 yen
We relate to this page