Capital Sendai Dam (the May, 2002 completion) Miyakogawachi Dam
The last update date:
In 1982, river overflowed by floods such as 1990 and, in old Kagawa basin of Imari river water system, was hit by serious flood disasters such as the inundation of house.
In addition, in Imari-shi, securing of new water source of water for industrial use became urgent business on industrial park maintenance by Imari Bay overall development.
Thus, we built capital Sendai Dam as multipurpose dam in upper Tsukawa Uchikawa region of the left supporting river of Old Kagawa to plan flood control, stabilization of existing profit water intake, maintenance of river environment and securing of water source of water for industrial use of Imari-shi in the prefecture.
- The business main constituent: Saga
- Water system name: Second class water system Imari River
- River name: Tsukawa Uchikawa
- Position: Otsubomachi, Imari-shi, Saga
- Model: Gravity-type concrete dam
- Dam summary:
- The amount of bank: 31.5m
- Mayor of bank top: 199.6m
- Bank volume: 52,600m3
- Catchment area:
- (directly) 0.47km2
- (indirectly) 2.79km2
- Total storing water capacity: 1,130,000m3
- Valid storing water capacity: 1,110,000m3
- Term of works: From 1991 to 2002
- Total operating cost: 9,100,000,000 yen
We relate to this page