Forked tool dam (the May, 1993 completion) Yahazu Dam
The last update date:
Basin was hit by flood disaster frequently in the Rokkaku River of the Rokkaku River water system including 1978 in 1967.
In addition, in Takeo-shi, new securing of waterworks of water source and securing of water source of new water for industrial use accompanied with industrial park maintenance became problem.
Thus, in the prefecture, flood control, stabilization of existing profit water intake, maintenance of river environment built forked tool dam as multipurpose dam in upper Rokkaku River region to plan securing of waterworks of Takeo-shi and water source of water for industrial use.
- The business main constituent: Saga
- Water system name: The first class water system Rokkaku River
- River name: The Rokkaku River
- Position: Takeo-shi, Saga Nishikawa Noboricho
- Model: Gravity-type concrete dam
- Dam summary:
- The amount of bank: 32.5m
- Mayor of bank top: 199.0m
- Bank volume: 62,300m3
- Catchment area: 2.1km2
- Total storing water capacity: 1,390,000m3
- Valid storing water capacity: 1,310,000m3
- Term of works: From 1981 to 1992
- Total operating cost: 7,200,000,000 yen
We relate to this page