To the Saga synthesis top

Step of Saga Forestry Research Laboratory

The last update date:

Step (history) of Saga Forestry Research Laboratory

 April, 1950 (Showa 25)  We succeed upper part of a river studhorse upbringing ground sign than Livestock Industry Division and start as the upper part of a river nursery under prefectural management
 March, 1952 (Showa 27)

 With Saga regulations No. 28, Saga Forestry Research Laboratory setting regulations are established,

 We expand the upper part of a river nursery under prefectural management and maintain and start as Saga Forestry Research Laboratory

 December, 1952 (Showa 27)  We hold building groundbreaking ceremony
 January, 1953 (Showa 28)  We set up management department and seed and sapling department
 May, 1954 (Showa 29)  We hold completion ceremony
 December, 1957 (Showa 32)  We abolish management department, seed and sapling department and install research management room and the tree seedling training room
 May, 1962 (Showa 37)  We divide into laboratory and change the tree seedling training room to upbringing room with management room in research management room
 March, 1964 (Showa 39)  The wood processing room completion
 August, 1975 (Showa 50)

 We abolish management room and set up general affairs department. It is silviculture management room and tree planting forestry laboratory in laboratory

 We divide into this and found breeding section

 March, 1976 (Showa 51)  The seed dry careful selection room completion
 December, 1978 (Showa 53)  The new government building completion. We add forestry technology training instruction ridge
 October, 1979 (Showa 54)  The forestry conduct instruction ridge completion
 April, 1985 (Showa 60)  Breeding section is renamed by breeding room
 February, 1999 (Heisei 11)  The wood drying room completion
 March, 1999 (Heisei 11)  The insect breeding room completion
 April, 2000 (Heisei 12)  Breeding room is renamed by the spread Curriculum and Guidance Section
 December, 2001 (Heisei 13)  Charcoal making hut, the charcoal kiln completion
 January, 2002 (Heisei 14)  The wood management room completion for examination
 April, 2002 (Heisei 14)  We integrate tree planting forestry laboratory with silviculture management laboratory and install research and development room
 February, 2003 (Heisei 15)  The glasshouse (two) completion
 March, 2003 (Heisei 15)  Forest of Heisei child memory, the learning building completion
 March, 2004 (Heisei 16)

 Examination material and *oyobishikizaikurakoshunko

 April, 2004 (Heisei 16)  We research and develop research and development room and are in charge, and the spread Curriculum and Guidance Section is renamed by the spread instruction charge 
 March, 2014 (Heisei 26)   The glasshouse one rebuilding completion (large greenhouse)
 March, 2018 (Heisei 30)   Government buildings repair waterworks, and they are completed
 April, 2019 (Heisei 31)   We found the spread Facility Planning Division (unification in charge of member of expertise (Forestry Division) and the spread instruction)

 

We relate to this page
Inquiry
(ID: 19548)
Saga prefectural government office (corporation number 1000020410004) 〒 840-8570  1-1-59, Jonai, Saga-shi   Tel: 0952-24-2111 (main)     
Copyright© 2016 Saga Prefecture.All Rights Reserved.

Saga prefectural government office (corporation number 1000020410004)

〒840-8570
1-1-59, Jonai, Saga-shi
Tel: 0952-24-2111 (main)
Copyright© 2016 Saga Prefecture.All Rights Reserved.