Information about hyomondako
The last update date:
hyomondako is confirmed in Genkai sea area. Even if hyomondako has tetrodotoxin (globefish poison) of deadly poison toward salivary gland and finds because it is very dangerous, you catch, and please never touch.
For more details, please see materials.
Symptom when we were bitten in hyomondako
- We may not feel chewed pain and may notice by onset of wound and symptoms such as bleeding.
- We feel numbness of lips, face and neck after several minutes when bitten, and dizziness, speech impediment and difficulty in swallowing occur, and feeling of weakness and vomiting, dyspnea rapidly develop successively.
- In the case of serious case, the breathing paralysis progresses in around 15 minutes and may die of the breathing paralysis within 90 minutes.
- Poison may not be necessarily injected even if bitten, and symptom may not develop.
Measures when we were bitten
- Please be treated for medical institution (emergency notification hospital) immediately for resting quietly in bed, and calling ambulance.
- You squeeze poison, and please wash away under running water (as it is very dangerous to draw out poison with mouth, please never do).
- When there is the breathing paralysis, please carry out artificial respiration.
- When you let the respiratory tract clog up with vomitus, you lie on your side and beat back, and let me spit out alien substance.
We relate to this page