About the use of Government Archives
The last update date:
The use time
From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Every Monday (the next day becomes closing when Monday is holiday)
- New Year holidays (from December 29 to December 31, from January 1 to January 3)
- In addition, we may be closed temporarily.
Procedure of reading
(1) Historic document can read only in reading room in Government Archives.
In addition, examination such as case or personal information that time suffers from preparations for passing reading material in large quantities may be necessary.
In where reading is hoped for, notification, please about the date and time, document which you wish to read beforehand.
(2) Please search materials from title table of contents of reading room.
(3) You fill in the requirements on "applications such as historic document reading", and please submit to the staff.
(4) We read materials. (as a general rule, it becomes reading with microfilm or PDF file to prevent deterioration of * original)
(5) We return materials.
※ When you copy materials, please report to the staff. (rate is 10 yen per one piece)
We relate to this page