(March 16, 1964)
In May, 1947, we repaired former foot soldier 55th regiment barracks (Saga-gun high Kise-mura), and house "keneiatsuseiryokyogakuen" for people of repatriate, war damage was established.
There was the public welfare dormitory for such repatriates in the prefecture ten elsewhere, and kyogakuen accommodated higher than 2,400 in those days; was the largest. In May, 1949, branch school of high Kise Elementary School founded a school in garden and became independent as tsukikyogakuenshogakuko in 4 in the next year.
Scenery of kyogakuennai
As house repaired old barracks and was made, we could not endure lasting use, and restroom and washing space were use of combination, too.
Resident was gradually transferred with stability of society, economy, and resident who stayed moved to new housing development by plan for three years from 1966.