- Use electronic application system for the purpose of other than procedure for Applications and notifications to Saga.
- For electronic application system, access illegally.
- Interfere with management of electronic application system and administration.
- Transmit file infected with computer virus to electronic application system.
- All acts to disturb normal administration of other electronic application systems.
- It is any other illegal acts including act against public order and morals.
7.Responsibility of user
(1) In the case of the use of electronic application system, user shall manage in own responsibility about necessary user ID and password severely and decides to act for prevention of leak to third party by periodical change about password. In addition, we consider Saga to have been performed by the person about Applications and notifications performed by electronic application system using these user ID and passwords.
(2) When we cannot use electronic application system by some kind of reasons, user contacts departments in charge of Saga without delay and decides to file by methods such as conventional Applications and notifications with documents.
8.The use environment
Except thing which Saga provides, we prepare for all apparatuses (we include thing pertaining to hardware, software and means of communication.) necessary to use electronic application system in the burden on self, and user shall use. User shall perform necessary procedure and preparations and use of apparatus of apparatus for responsibility and expense of self on this occasion.
- Saga decides not to take responsibility for all about the damage of user caused by the use of electronic application system or the damage that user gave third party.
- Saga decides not to take responsibility for all about stop, stop of repair of electronic application system and operation or any damage that occurred when we stop.
10.Protection of personal information
Saga may not use personal information of user whom we got on procedure for use of electronic application system other than the administration purpose of electronic application system. In addition, in management of the personal information, we decide to manage personal information severely based on law and Saga ordinance of privacy protection (2001 Saga by-law No. 37).
11.Intellectual property rights
Copyright about program included in electronic application system and other works is protected by Copyright Act of Japan. We forbid acts such as reproduction, manipulation, editing, sale of program included in electronic application system and other works.
This agreement took effect on July 20, 2004.
This agreement took effect on April 30, 2005.